Sunday, June 20, 2010

Boxes

I'm by your side. If you want, it's me you'll see.

I'll catch you if you fall.

Whisper me all your secrets.

The lights will not guide you through, they're deceiving you. . . Don't jump!

I'm stuck!

Family time.

You can do it, little car! Go on!

Oh hi, little fishy!

Why is it dead?

Oh look! Crayons!

Sometimes you won't have any friends to play with, but you must keep playing.

My arms are not long enough to hug everyone I love.

All is lost.

You're my friend and I love you, but these are MY toys!

Come one! Get up!

I'll play a lullaby for you.

Looking for something lost.

Cotton Candy Skies.

Sometimes it doesn't matter how fast or far you go, as long as you go with a friend.

I'm bigger than you.

Don't be sad, mommy will be home soon.

Bubble tea time!

Life is red.

Love.



All these pictures were taken by Singapore's finest photographer, Anton Tang.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers